The information we collect and the information you provide:
We collect information from you in order to provide you with a safe, smooth, and personalised experience. Generally, we collect two types of information: personal information that you provide to help us modify our services and offers to your needs, and anonymous information from different visitors to our site that allows us to better understand and serve our community. We do not collect or process information for any other purpose.
- Registration: During this process, we collect contact details, so we can communicate with you about the services you wish to use through our website. Examples of the information we collect include name, address, mobile phone number, email address, personal preferences, credit card number, purchase and ordering information, demographical information, and responses to survey questions. For our social media platform, we may also collect certain personal preferences, your photograph and other personal information.
- “My account”: In order to provide a personalised online experience for you, we collect background information about you and your skin, hair etc. This would be used for the purpose of more precise product recommendations.
- Surveys and contests: If you choose to participate in a survey or contest that we have on our website or social media platform, we may request contact and demographic information. If a third party is hosting the survey or contest, we will not share your personal information without your express permission.
- Invite-A-Friend and Social network: You may choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site. If so, we will acquire your friend’s name and email address.
- Public spaces: Please be aware that any information that you choose to post on social media, forums, blogs, or product reviews, and others can access and collect this information; and user discretion is advised.
Information We Collect from Visitors
Log Files: Like many other websites, we automatically gather information about site traffic (such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and version, service-provider identification) and store it in log files. We use this information to analyze trends, track movement around the site, and gather demographic data. We use this information to make the best personal recommendations possible to enhance your user experience.
Location Information: When collecting the Internet Protocol address, we may also be able to determine location information such as city, country, a designated marketing area and the ISP being used. We will also collect the type of mobile device you are using when connecting to our mobile website so we can provide the mobile website version best suited for your device.
Cookies: A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer to make your visits more efficient. We use both session cookies to help you navigate the site and persistent cookies to make return visits easier (for example, by remembering your password). You can remove persistent cookies by following the directions in your internet browser’s “help” file.
Clear gifs: We use clear gifs, tiny embedded graphics similar in function to cookies, to help track the effectiveness of our content and communication (for example, by letting us know which emails you have opened). You may choose to opt out of emails containing clear gifs.
How We Use Your Information
We do not rent or sell your personal information, including your contact information, to anyone, and we will only share it under the following circumstances:
- Our staff: Hosley Global staff and authorized consultants and experts may have access to your personal information as part of their normal duties.
- Compliance with the law: When required by law or if we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect the legal rights of Hosley Global or its employees, we may chose to disclose your personal information.
- Authorized service providers: We may share your personal information with certain authorized service providers we engage to perform specific services intended to enhance your online experience. These service providers are prohibited from using this information for any other purpose.
- Non-personal information: We may use any non-personal information we collect on the site for general business analysis and to develop content and new services that may be of interest to you.
- Miscellaneous: We will inform you before your personal information is collected by anyone who is not an authorized service provider or advertising partner so you can make an informed choice as to whether you wish to share this information. We will never provide your email address to a third party without your permission.
Technology used to advertise on other Web sites
We contract with third-party advertising companies to deliver tailored online display and banner advertising to you on other Web sites. To serve this advertising, these third party companies place, use, or rely on technology, such as cookies and clear gifs, as customers interact with us through our Web sites and interact with other Web sites. Once this information is gathered, it helps us select tailored ads for placement on these other Web sites, based upon a customer's shopping history and experience with us. These companies also provide information to us, which we, in turn, use to gauge how effective our ads are.
Links to third party websites
Protecting Your Information Our Web site has the following types of security measures: limited access data-centers, firewall technology, and (for our e-Commerce sites through which you may place orders) secure-socket-layer (SSL) certificate authentication and payment tokenization. SSL is encryption technology that provides security for information that's transmitted over the Internet. Sensitive information like credit and debit card information or net banking information used for payments is protected by use of authorised payment gateways who use ‘One Time Password (OTP)’ and other such security measures as mandated by the RBI to process the payments. While we implement the above security measures on our site, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible.
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer wish to use our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate your information by changing your user profile or by emailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can unsubscribe from our email newsletters by updating the preferences in your user profile or by following the instructions at the end of the email.
We follow and often surpass accepted industry standards (for example, encryption of sensitive information) to protect your personal information, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission or storage is entirely secure, however, and we cannot guarantee complete security of information. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can email us at email@example.com.
Changes to this Policy